- Complaint policy
This procedure applies to complaints about the policies, and any action of the ALKEJ's editorial staff. We welcome complaints as they provide a chance for improvement.
- Complaint: Each author can complaints about policies, procedures, or actions of the journal’s editorial staff. The complaints can be about:
- Plagiarism issues
- Research results misappropriation
- Research standards violations
- Undisclosed conflicts of interest
- Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers
- Very long review process
- Unfair comments
- Journal Policy for Dealing with Complaints
Once the editorial office received a complaint, it will move to daily duties. Then, editors start an investigation process that may take up to 14 working days. Then, a meeting will hold about the complaints and the proper will be taken and send the decision to the complainant by Email.
- How to make and send a Complaint
The complainant must send an email with full description and reasonable evidences to firstname.lastname@example.org. And all complaints will be acknowledged (within two working days by email).